You are confirmed for the 2024 LAF SeaWorld Field Trip. You should receive an email receipt in your email inbox. Check your receipt carefully to make sure you purchased the correct number of tickets for your party in each age/grade category.
Below is the information you will need to know for this trip. Please read through it carefully. Also listed here is contact information for questions before the trip and contact information for the day of the trip.
We are using the Remind App for communication pertaining to this trip. Be sure to download the app. Then click here to sign up to receive notifications about the 2024 LAF SeaWorld trip or text @2024seaw to 81010. You can also message us using this app with any questions about the trip.
Arrive and meet at 8:30 AM at the Main Entrance
- Enter through the Toll Plaza Entrance (via Central Florida Pkwy)
- Meet at the Main Entrance (look for LAF Check-In sign)
- Individual vehicles will be assessed a parking fee (approximately $25 per vehicle)
Late arrivals will NOT be allowed to enter
- Please allot ample time for traffic. Allow 30-60 additional minutes for gridlock/heavy traffic on your way to Orlando.
- Because we collect our tickets from the Education Building and distribute those tickets to each family before entering the park via the main gate, everyone in our party must be present.
- If you arrive after tickets are distributed, you will forfeit your ticket without a refund.
- Some families opt to stay in a hotel in Orlando the night before.
Expect a lengthy wait upon arrival
- Please bear with us during the check-in process.
- We often have 200+ attendees on this trip, and it takes time to collect the tickets from the Education Building, place them in the family envelopes and then distribute them to the families.
- Bring water bottles as it can get hot standing in the sun during the check-in process.
Group Shot Before Entering the Park
- At some point during the check-in process, before entering the park, we will take a group shot of everyone attending the trip for the LAF yearbook.
- We know you are eager to start your fun day, but we ask for your patience and cooperation during the group picture.
- Bring your own lunch in a small soft cooler (one per person)
- Purchase food in park
If bringing your own lunch
- NO LARGE/FAMILY SIZE COOLERS
- NO DISPOSABLE STRAWS OR GLASS ALLOWED IN THE PARK
- Lunches MUST BE packed in individual soft coolers or disposable bags
- Families can eat any place you are comfortable throughout the park, including restaurant dining areas
Before the trip
- Email questions to Jody Hagaman at email@example.com
Day of the trip
- Text the Remind App group for this trip (2024 SeaWorld Field Trip)
- You can also call Jody Hagaman at (941) 993-5870
If Canceling at Any Time
- Text Jody Hagaman at (941) 993-5870 or send a message through the Remind app
- Please remember that there are no refunds for this trip for any reason (unless LAF has to cancel the trip), and tickets are not transferrable to another family
- DON’T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR LAF T-SHIRT!
- Lunch (or eat in park – see lunch details above)
- PLENTY of water (or purchase in park)
- Jacket for cooler weather
- Please note that SeaWorld accepts refillable cups from BuschGardens
- Towel (if you plan to do water rides)
- Rain poncho (just incase)
(from the west/Tampa area)
Take I-4 East (toward Orlando) to exit 71. This is the SeaWorld Exit. Bear right onto Central Florida Parkway when exiting the ramp.
The main entrance to SeaWorld is on the left hand side of Central Florida Parkway, at the sign for SeaWorld Orlando.
This field trip is entirely self-guided. Below are free Educational Resources with uniquely designed, grade-specific curriculum to enhance your students’ experience prior to, during, and after your visit to SeaWorld.
Click here to Download the Kindergarten curriculum guide.
Click here to Download the 1st Grade curriculum guide.
Click here to Download the 2nd Grade curriculum guide.
Click here to Download the 3rd Guide curriculum guide.
Click here to Download the 4th Grade curriculum guide.
Click here to Download the 5th Grade curriculum guide.
- Click here to Download the 6 – 12 Grade curriculum guide.